We help you create a prioritised cyber security action plan
Businesses and governmental institutions need to answer a number of questions in order to create a cyber security action plan:
- Which systems are critical to our operations?
- Which sensitive information do we store and/or process?
- Where is our sensitive information?
- Which attack vectors can be used to compromise our systems?
- Which security controls and procedures do we (need to) have in place, and are they actually being followed?
We see cyber security as a process, as opposed to a series of standalone tests and security measures.
To help our clients with building a robust security plan, we offer a full review of their security situation, based on a solid understanding of their business. Our Cyber Security Review is based on CIS Critical Security Controls, ISO27001/2 standards, and thorough evaluations of the threat landscape and the client’s business. No two reviews are the same.