Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Reports to: Head of Marketing, Europe
NCC Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the digital brand and promotion to our global audience, with a primary initial focus on European markets.
We are looking for an individual that will generate compelling digital marketing strategies to drive web traffic and generate interest in our services. The desired candidate will help us take our current and future content to broader audience by making it more consumable in the digital and social space.
Our team is lean, fast-paced, and growing. The ideal candidate will need to be flexible in responsibility and also a team player working closely with each member of Marketing and external stakeholders. NCC Group is a global company with marketing teams in several countries and this position will be also be coordinating digital campaigns with those colleagues.
We are looking for a proactive individual who thrives in completing fast-paced projects/tasks with demonstrable interpersonal skills.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Track leads and conversions across all digital channels and propose adjustments to help increase conversions, manage spend, drive website engagement
- Measure and report on performance of all digital campaigns and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Maintain Google Ads account and other social tools to decrease cost per click and increase conversions across all campaigns
- Assist Content Marketing Manager in creating, delivering, and editing marketing content for all relevant platforms
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to ensure messaging is supportive of and consistent with brand and marketing strategies
- Manage, update, and refresh website content regularly
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate marketing department, managing digital marketing campaigns - including programmatic advertising, paid social and retargeting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related area
- Significant experience across a range of digital channels including SEM, display and paid social
- Ability to test activity, measure results and optimize accordingly is essential
Requirements - essential
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
- Demonstrable time management skills
- Customer focus in interactions and delivery
- Team player who can also work independently
Requirements – desirable
- Business to business and IT sector experience is a plus
- Adobe Suite tools knowledge
- Experience in using Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience in creating digital content - samples will be requested
- Vendor interaction experience
- An unbureaucratic and flexible work environment in a company with massive growth ambitions, in a booming and critically important industry
- Great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- An ambitious work environment with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, who take pride in providing the best quality services in the market
- Ability to influence the digital strategy of one of the world’s leading cyber security companies
- Ability to influence the image and tone of voice of a global organization, and help our customers make the world a safer place
About NCC Group
NCC Group (formerly FortConsult) is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
We are passionate about making the world safer and revolutionizing the way in which organizations think about cyber security.
We have one of the world's largest teams within cyber security testing and consulting and employ almost 2,000 cyber security professionals and are providing services to more than 15,000 clients in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa and North and South America.
Our European department employs an international team of approximately 70 people, with the majority based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Read more about us here.
How to apply
You can apply for this position via Linkedin here. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call on +45 7020 7525.