Cyber Crisis Management
The threat of a cyber crisis is a concern for most IT security managers and directors - with famous security breaches serving as reminders of the worst-case scenarios.
However, not all cyber crises are equally devastating - their severity often depends on how prepared you are and how well you react. So how can we reduce the impact of a security breach or a data leak?
Understanding common cyber threats and trying to assess the ones that are a threat to your organisation in particular is one of the first important steps - as is knowing how to respond to an incident. To help you minimise the damage of a potential security breach, we invite you to a course that will help you understand the anatomy of a cyber crisis. We will cover different threat types and actors, incident response strategies, and the most important DOs and DON’Ts during a crisis.
Technical background is not necessary.
After the training, the participant will be able to:
- Understand basic forensic principles
- Understand the most common cyber terms
- Understand various and the most recent cyber threats
- Understand the types of threat actors and their motives
- Prepare for a cyber incident
- Set priorities during a cyber crisis
- IT Managers
- IT Operations Managers
- Anyone with a responsibility to take action during a cyber crisis