Content Marketing Manager
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Reports to: Head of Marketing, Europe
As a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll get to conceive, develop, and produce technical and authentic cyber security thought leadership content for multiple audiences, for both digital marketing and sales outreach. You’ll use your acquired technical knowledge and ability to communicate high-level value of our services and research content to reach broad business audiences. This unique and creative position will bridge the content gap between business/risk and technical by working closely with local and global teams of some of the best cyber security minds in the world.
A Day in the Life
- Copywriting: Writing clear, persuasive and original copy for digital content, blogs, ads, PR, brochures, website, etc. Amending and revising campaigns according to feedback from subject matter experts and audience metrics. Strong proofreading skills required for proofing own and other’s copy.
- Concepting: Interviewing colleagues, analyzing digital trends to generate workable concepts and ideas. Managing concepting meetings.
- Branding: Integrating core values, brand messages and positioning where appropriate in content.
- Content Development and strategy: Research and development of different types of content for multiple mediums, such as blogs, interviews, videos and event concepts.
- Planning/Organizing: Meeting with the rest of our global marketing teams to coordinate content where relevant to our markets. Working on several campaigns at once; with the ability to self-manage tight deadlines and many different personalities; all under pressure.
- Strategy: Helping our audience understand the complex cyber security landscape and the value of our services. Continuously learning about industry trends and identifying topics to cover. Strong business understanding and audience perspective.
- Trend Research: Keeping up to date with current culture, trends and creative ideas.
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field OR equivalent amount of years of copywriting work experience
- Exceptional copywriting skills in English and Danish required. Additionally, copywriting ability in German, Swedish, Spanish or Portuguese are a big plus.
- Professional copywriting experience for a corporate or advertising agency environment
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative concept development and writing
- Detail oriented with excellent proofreading skills
- Thorough understanding of digital culture and social media
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced in-house environment
- Ability to present and explain the creative strategy behind copywriting concepts and sell high caliber creative work to business owners
- An unbureaucratic and flexible work environment in a company with massive growth ambitions, in a booming and critically important industry
- Great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- An ambitious work environment with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, who take pride in providing the best quality services in the market
- Ability to influence the image and tone of voice of a global organization, and help our customers make the world a safer place
About NCC Group
NCC Group (formerly FortConsult) is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
We are passionate about making the world safer and revolutionizing the way in which organizations think about cyber security.
We have one of the world's largest teams within cyber security testing and consulting and employ almost 2,000 cyber security professionals and are providing services to more than 15,000 clients in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa and North and South America.
Our European department employs an international team of approximately 70 people, with the majority based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Read more about us here.
How to apply
You can apply for this position via Linkedin here. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call on +45 7020 7525.