Are You Secure
In today’s cyber threat landscape, educating your employees and raising cyber security awareness within your organisation is as important as ever. So how do you improve and measure the results of your cyber security awareness efforts?
Organisations are having difficulties with getting their employees to engage themselves with cyber security. Addressing cyber security in a structured, efficient and user-friendly manner is a challenge. Where should you start? How can you get a grip on topics like phishing, passwords, social engineering and legislation and how can you minimise these risks? How do you get an insight into the organisation’s level of knowledge and the progress achieved? Which security-related topics deserve more attention than others? And how do you keep up with the ever-changing threat landscape?
Are You Secure is a programme that enables your employees to structurally gain insight into the very latest cyber risks, while allowing you to measure directly whether the awareness of these risks within your organisation is actually increasing.
To get every member your staff and the management team closely involved, we use an online knowledge quiz with a competitive and fun element for everyone within your organisation to take part in. Repeating these quizzes at least twice a year will challenge your staff to really think hard about the most important risks and will raise security awareness within your organisation.
- Immediately getting a detailed insight into the level of knowledge throughout the organisation, using real-time dashboards.
- The ‘actionable intelligence’ that Are You Secure delivers will enable you to develop targeted awareness campaigns that contribute directly to IT security within the organisation.
- Close involvement of employees through the fun and competitive element and strong support through the deployment of ambassadors.
- A holistic security awareness programme that includes ready-made solutions for all steps that you will need throughout an awareness campaign - from preparation, to execution, to collection of results and communication with your employees.
- Scalable and accessible: Whether it concerns an organisation with thousands of employees or a company with a workforce of a few hundred, Are You Secure is easy for any business to roll out. Employees can take part on any device they choose.